Director, Marketing Strategy & Planning EMEA at EBAY
Filippo Bonsanti is currently Director of Marketing Strategy and Planning for EMEA in the Swiss European headquarter of eBay Inc. He has 15 years of track record in traditional and digital marketing in e-Commerce, FMCG, Retail and Media.
Coupling Fortune 500 (eBay, Whirlpool) and Top Tier Strategy Consulting work (Bain&Co.), Filippo has worked in 19 countries and matured significant experience in Europe, US and Emerging Markets such as Russia, China and Brazil.
Filippo has a Bsc and an Msc in Engineering from Turin Polytechnic (Italy) and TUE Eindhoven (Netherlands) and an MBA from INSEAD (France and Singapore).
In his spare time Filippo offers pro-bono mentoring to start ups from different industries around Strategy, Marketing and Business Development.
Connect with me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/filippobonsanti
WE ARE NOT CONNECTED ANYMORE, WE ARE HYPER-CONNECTED! WHAT DOES IT CHANGE IN OUR LIVES???
- Why Google, Amazon, Apple and Microsoft would like to help you buy milk?
- How to earn $124M thanks to a mouse?
- Why mankind is becoming dumber year by year?
- How can a chain store be aware you are pregnant before yourself find it out?
- Why should call center operators become Zumba instructors?
- Why is the future in your hands?
These and other pretty much fancy topics will characterise our journey: a reflection about the influence the continuous presence of the internet in our lives has over the economy, over the social relationships and over our relationship with technology.